- Are you busy working long hours in the office, and sometimes skip meals?
- Are you run off your feet taxing the kids around to their various activities, too busy to eat?
- Do you eat on the run, and just grab whatever is handy, and probably not as healthy as you’d like?
- Do you worry about the consequences of consuming Genetically Modified foods?
- Do you wish you had the headspace and time to think about eating more fruit, veg and berries?
- Is your pantry often lacking in healthy options, just because you’re too busy living life to stock up?
- Would you love a healthy tasty ‘complete’ meal to carry easily on the go?
- Are you travelling regularly and find it difficult to maintain good eating patterns?
One of the many things that may be discussed in your session is your diet, and how many pieces of Fruit and Vegetables you consume each day. If you have a busy lifestyle, and find it difficult to source good quality Fruit and Vegetables, and don’t consume enough every day, then you may like some additional support.
Here is an easy way to “Bridge the Gap” between what you do eat every day and what you should eat every day.